View the video
View the illustrations
- Do not insert inside your body like a tampon. Press it against the genital area so that it fits snugly.
- You should first use it on a day with heavy menstrual flow.
- Even if you do not become accustomed to it at first, after using it 2 or 3 times you will be able to skillfully and quickly use it.
- We recommend using a slim-type pad together with Synchro Fit.
- If the pad is still clean, then you only have to change Synchro Fit. It’s flushable, so disposal is easy.
How to use
Place your middle finger in the finger pocket as far as it will go.
POINT：Using your middle finger makes it easier to apply.
Sufficiently spread open the genital area.
POINT：Using both hands at first to spread open the genital area makes it easier to apply.
Press Synchro Fit against your body.
Slide your finger out toward the front. It’s OK even if Synchro Fit does not fall away when you spread your legs to shoulder width!
Cautions about usage
- Do not insert Synchro Fit intravaginally.
- Do not reuse Synchro Fit that has been removed. Change Synchro Fit each time you use the bathroom.
- Do not use this product alone. Always use it together with a Unicharm pad.
- For hygienic purposes, change your pad a minimum of once a day.
- Do not dispose of the pad used together with Synchro Fit in the toilet.
Disposal after use
When you sit down, sufficiently spread your legs and slightly turn your body to the side. Synchro Fit will fall away from your body without having to touch it.
If it does not fall away, grab a hold of the strip for removal and pull away from your body.