What not to do
- Do not reuse
- To minimize the risk of developing toxic shock syndrome, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Tampons should not be used continuously but should be alternated with napkins.
- Do not use a tampon for more than 8 hours at a time.
- May be used for sleeping up to 8 hours, but should not be used for more than 8 hours.
- Do not use if secretions (discharge) have an unusual odor.
- Do not use the applicator if the tip is crushed or cracked due to storage or transportation, as it may cause injury.
Things to consult
1. If you experience any of the following symptoms, including fever, TSS may occur, stop using the tampon immediately and consult an obstetrician/gynecologist or other medical specialist with the instructions enclosed with the tampon. At that time, please inform the doctor that you are menstruating.
- Name of symptom
Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS)
Sudden high fever, rash/redness, malaise, vomiting, diarrhea, hyperemia of mucous membranes, hypotension, etc.
2. If the string is removed and the tampon cannot be taken out, you should take out the tampon immediately in obstetrics and gynecology.
3. If you are worried about using it or have experienced the onset of TSS in the past, please consult a specialist such as an obstetrics and gynecology department before use.
About storage method
Tampons should be stored hygienically in a box, away from water leakage, high temperature and humidity, and direct sunlight. Do not store tampons with fragrances, chemicals, detergents, etc. Be sure to keep the instruction manual attached to the product with you. When carrying the product, please keep the applicator in the box as it may be deformed. If the applicator is placed in direct sunlight for an extended period of time, it may deteriorate and break, possibly causing injury during use. If placed in a humid place for a long time, the absorbent material may absorb moisture and swell, making it difficult to insert. Please use with care in storage.
Precautions for use
- Although the product is sterile, please use it as soon as possible after opening. If the package is damaged, do not use the product.
- Please do not use it incorrectly.
- Do not cut the string and remove it from the body.
- Do not use 2 tampons at the same time.
- Do not use a new tampon without removing the one in use.
- After the end of menstruation, make sure you have removed the last tampon used.
3. Please refrain from using up to 8 weeks after childbirth and during your first period after giving birth.